Set up and reorganization of industrial plants
Fisch & Fisch Engineering has the technical capacity to install or re-locate an industrial installation or part of the same, from one country to another, in any part of the world, through the Turn-Key operation system, taking full responsibility for all the phases of the process as follows:
- Creation of engineering analysis and evaluation reports.
- Dismantling of machinery, equipment and instruments.
- Conventional and specialized packaging.
- Land, air and sea shipping to any part of the world.
- National and international insurance.
- Customs clearance.
- Creation and modification of layout.
- Reinstallation of machinery and equipment.
- Operation Start-Up.
- Full warranty of the operation.
- Design and manufacturing of welding devices.
- Advice and consultancy provided in every phase of the process.
Reports and evaluation regarding engineering, consultancy and logistics advice
- Technical reports regarding machinery and equipment.
- Real estate evaluations.
- Logistics planning and distribution (Layout).
- Special packaging.
- Logistics advice.
Industrial maintenance and operation of public services
Fisch & Fisch Engineering has technical experience in the management and maintenance of industrial installations including:
- Inventory controls.
- Indicators analysis.
- Electrical/electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance.
- Operation and maintenance of services (gas, air, water, vapor, electricity, etc.).
- Managing of cleaning services and patrimonial conservation services.
- Projects for improvements and development of the same.
Construction and alteration of equipment
Fisch & Fisch Engineering operates in the field of technical activities and provides support regarding the modernization and installation of either new or re-located machinery and equipment such as:
- Modification of machinery and equipment (for electrics, electronics, mechanics, hydraulics and pneumatics).
- Machinery and equipment automation (including automatic controls and numerical controls, substitution of control software).
- Boiler services and locksmith works (manufacturing of skids, racks, mezzanine structures, metallic structures and transportation tables).